There are many reasons for adding a protector after professionally cleaning your carpets and upholstery. From making carpets and upholstery look better longer and last longer to keeping bacteria out of your carpets and furniture, a protector can definitely be a benefit. Here are some reasons to consider protector next time you have a professional cleaning.
- Lengthen the life of your carpet or upholstery reducing stains especially in high traffic areas on carpeting which saves you money
- Add a protective layer against dirt, oil, water and grease
- Protect against mold and bacteria
- Make vacuuming easier as dirt is staying mostly on the surface
- Help spills to blot before stains can set making it easier to remove them
- Increase the time between professional cleanings
So whether you are having your area rugs, wall to wall carpeting or upholstered furniture cleaned consider adding a protector when the cleaning process has been completed and to re apply after each professional cleaning.
Give us a call today for all of your wall to wall, Oriental, area rug and upholstery needs.
We service Norwell Ma, Rockland Ma and most towns on the South Shore